760509 - Letter to Trivikrama written from Honolulu
TO BE HAND-DELIVERED
51 Coelho Way,
Honolulu, Hawaii, 96817
May 9, 76
My dear Trivikrama Maharaj,
Please accept my blessings. It is understood that you have come back from Korea. I do not know why you have come back. You wanted to organize our preaching there. If Korea attempt has not proven very fruitful, you can come immediately to the U.S.A.
I am here in Hawaii and when you come we shall talk in detail. Maybe you shall be required by Tamal Krishna Goswami and Dristadyumna Maharaj for organizing world book distribution.
In any case, I have heard the report from Pusta Krishna Swami concerning the visa situation in Korea, and if you are trying for Missionary Visa then you can apply for it here in America.
I hope that this meets you in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1976 - Letters
- 1976 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1976-05 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - USA
- Letters Written from - USA, Hawaii
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - USA
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - USA, Hawaii
- Trivikrama - Letters
- 1976 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1976 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1976