710203 - Lecture CC Madhya 06.124 Hindi - Gorakhpur
(Redirected from 710203 - Lecture CC Madhya 6.124 Hindi - Gorakhpur)
Devotee: The last discussion was between Śrīla Prabhupāda and Hanuman Prasad Poddar invited at Gītā Press āśrama . . . (indistinct) . . . there was also a kīrtana and also some recorded fragments of the conversation. The next recording is the same evening, 3rd of January (sic) 1971. Śrīla Prabhupāda . . . (indistinct) . . . and gathering of university students in this Gorakhpur community, after ārati Caitanya-caritāmṛta.
Prabhupāda: (Microphone interference) That will not stay. . . . (indistinct) . . . and give one glass of water . . . (break)
- . . .unmīlitaṁ yena tasmai śrī-gurave-namaḥ
("I offer my respectful obeisances unto my spiritual master, who with the torchlight of knowledge has opened my eyes, which were blinded by the darkness of ignorance.")
- śrī-caitanya-mano-'bhīṣṭaṁ sthāpitaṁ yena bhū-tale
- svayaṁ rūpaḥ kadā mahyaṁ dadāti sva-padāntikam
("When will Śrīla Rūpa Gosvāmī Prabhupāda, who has established within this material world the mission to fulfill the desire of Lord Caitanya, give me shelter under his lotus feet?")
- vande 'haṁ śrī-guroḥ śrī-yuta-pada-kamalaṁ śrī-gurūn vaiṣṇavāṁś ca
- śrī-rūpaṁ sāgrajātaṁ saha-gaṇa-raghunāthānvitaṁ taṁ sa-jīvam
- sādvaitaṁ sāvadhūtaṁ parijana-sahitaṁ kṛṣṇa-caitanya-devaṁ
- śrī-rādhā-kṛṣṇa-pādān saha-gaṇa-lalitā-śrī-viśākhānvitāṁś ca
("I offer my respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of my spiritual master and of all the other preceptors on the path of devotional service. I offer my respectful obeisances unto all the Vaiṣṇavas and unto the six Gosvāmīs, including Śrīla Rūpa Gosvāmī, Śrīla Sanātana Gosvāmī, Raghunātha dāsa Gosvāmī, Jīva Gosvāmī and their associates. I offer my respectful obeisances unto Śrī Advaita Ācārya Prabhu, Śrī Nityānanda Prabhu, Śrī Caitanya Mahāprabhu and all His devotees, headed by Śrīvāsa Ṭhākura. I then offer my respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of Lord Kṛṣṇa, Śrīmatī Rādhārāṇī and all the gopīs, headed by Lalitā and Viśākhā.")
- nama oṁ viṣṇu-pādāya kṛṣṇa-preṣṭhāya bhū-tale
- śrīmate bhaktisiddhānta-sarasvatīti nāmine
("I offer my respectful obeisances unto His Divine Grace Bhaktisiddhānta Sarasvatī, who is very dear to Lord Kṛṣṇa, having taken shelter at His lotus feet.")
- he kṛṣṇa karuṇā-sindho dīna-bandho jagat-pate
- gopeśa gopikā-kānta rādhā-kānta namo 'stu te
("O my dear Kṛṣṇa, ocean of mercy, You are the friend of the distressed and the source of creation. You are the master of the cowherd men and the lover of the gopīs, especially Rādhārāṇī. I offer my respectful obeisances unto You.")
- tapta-kāñcana-gaurāṅgi rādhe vṛndāvaneśvari
- vṛṣabhānu-sute devi praṇamāmi hari-priye
("I offer my respects to Rādhārāṇī, whose bodily complexion is like molten gold and who is the Queen of Vṛndāvana. You are the daughter of King Vṛṣabhānu, and You are very dear to Lord Kṛṣṇa.")
- vāñchā-kalpatarubhyaś ca kṛpā-sindhubhya eva ca
- patitānāṁ pāvanebhyo vaiṣṇavebhyo namo namaḥ
("I offer my respectful obeisances unto all the Vaiṣṇava devotees of the Lord. They can fulfill the desires of everyone, just like desire trees, and they are full of compassion for the fallen souls.")
So where is Dr. Rao?
Devotee: Dr. Rao?
Prabhupāda: I have to speak in English or Hindi? If I speak in . . .
Hanumān: Hindi would be much better.
Hanumān: Hindi would be much better because a greater number of people will be able to follow.
Prabhupāda: Yes, but these, my students.
Hanumān: . . . (indistinct) . . . personalities..
Prabhupāda: (Hindi) (laughs)
Prabhupāda: Ah. (Hindi conversation)
- aṣṭama-divase tāṅre puche sārvabhauma
- sāta dina kara tumi vedānta śravaṇa
- (CC Madhya 6.124)
(Hindi & ślokas)
nirmala— very clear. I can understand the meaning of the sūtras very clearly without any doubt. (CC Madhya 6.130) (Hindi &. ślokas)
Thank you very much. Hare Kṛṣṇa.
Prabhupāda: Yes a little kīrtana. (Hindi) (break) (end).