760107 - Letter to Brahmananda written from Nellore
7th January, 1976
Hare Krishna Land,
Gandhi Gram Road,
Juhu, Bombay 400054
Camp: Nellore, South India
My dear Brahmananda,
Please accept my blessings. I beg to acknowledge receipt of your letter dated December 17th, 1975.
As you report that things have deteriorated in Africa, you can stay there if necessary. Your decision to send Dinnanatha to join Tamal is a good idea. Tamal is here now. He says that before coming he telegrammed you to phone him but there was no response.
The first business is that the GBC must see to the management of their zones. Still, I require a permanent secretary. In addition, one GBC man may come and go.
Here we have been given a nice piece of land measuring nine acres. The local people are very enthusiastic and the plan is to construct a Radha Krishna Temple complex.
I hope this meets you in the best of health.
(What about Navayogendra?) [handwritten]
Your ever well wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
His Holiness Brahmananda Swami
West Ngara Road,
P.O. Box 23946
Nairobi, Kenya, East Africa
- 1976 - Letters
- 1976 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1976-01 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Nellore
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Nellore
- Brahmananda - Letters
- 1976 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1976 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - SIC
- Letters - Signed, 1976
- Letters - With Added Handwriting