Audio to Text Fidelity Project
- We are inviting volunteers to listen to and proofread all of Śrīla Prabhupāda's lectures & conversations.
Adding Scans of Śrīla Prabhupāda's Letters
- We have so far added 5088 scanned images of Srila Prabhupada's transcribed letters leaving 1481 letters still needing scans. These will be added as they become available to Vanipedia.
- We are inviting volunteers to read, verify and correct the Vanisource transcriptions for fidelity against the original scans. Please contact us if you would like to help.
Adding Audio to Lecture and Conversation Transcriptions
- We are uploading the audio files to the Vanisource pages so that hearing and reading of Śrīla Prabhupāda's lectures & conversations can be done simultaneously.
- See the section 'Śrīla Prabhupāda Speaks Around the World' above.
- This project is ongoing and its completion is dependent on the Bhaktivedanta Archives releasing the other years. The next release will be the audio from 1972.
Creating New Categories for Vanisource
- We have completed the linking of all Vanisource lecture, conversation and letter pages to relevant categories to make navigation easier. These new categories will also be used as resources for the timeline of Śrīla Prabhupāda's life.
- Letters sorted by person
- We have indexed letters in order to access those written to each person.
- Lectures sorted by verse
Added Śrīla Prabhupāda's Original (1962-1965) Srimad Bhagwatam with PDFs to Vanisource
- Between 1962 and 1965 Śrīla Prabhupāda published the first canto of the Srimad Bhagwatam in three volumes.
Content to be Added Soon
- See the section 'Coming Soon' above.