701213 - Conversation A - Indore
(Redirected from Room Conversation -- December 13, 1970, Indore)
(The text previously on the page is now: 701213 - Conversation B - Indore)
Prabhupāda: We have to do, but we have to do in such a way that I may not be in inconvenience. Just take something. All right. Bring something; take one piece. That's all. Finished. You were drinking before?
Devotee: Yes, I was . . . (indistinct)
Prabhupāda: So you don't feel any inconvenience?
Prabhupāda: That's nice. You were smoking also?
Prabhupāda: That's nice. Our students, they have very quickly given up the four principles of sinful activity. And that is actually surprising to all these so-called sannyāsīs also. They are surprised. They cannot give up tea-drinking, smoking. Still, they are passing on as spiritually advanced.
They are still servant of smoking and tea, and they have become God. Just see the fun! "Nārāyaṇa." They address one another, "Nārāyaṇa." (laughter) "You are Nārāyaṇa. I am Nārāyaṇa. There is no trouble because you are Nārāyaṇa." So begin.
(break) Others not. Your father.
Child: My grandfather.
Prabhupāda: So aśakti . . .?
Child: . . . (indistinct)
Prabhupāda: Heh? Ah. (break) (end)
- 1970 - Conversations
- 1970 - Lectures and Conversations
- 1970 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1970-12 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Conversations - India
- Conversations - India, Indore
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Indore
- Audio Files 00.01 to 05.00 Minutes
- 1970 - New Audio - Released in January 2017
- 1970 - New Transcriptions - Released in January 2017