761024 - Letter to Narahari written from Vrndavana
: Krishna Balaram Mandir
My Dear Narahari,
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated October 11, 1976.
I'm happy to hear how nicely things are going at our Miami temple. Upon your recommendation I accept the devotees you have requested initiation for. Robin Teter's initiated name is Rama Gopala dasa. I am enclosing 2 gayatri mantra sheets and one sacred thread duly chanted on by me. Now, hold a fire ceremony. The first initiates beads may be chanted on by Balavanta. Play the tape of me chanting gayatri mantra into the right ear of the second initiates. Be sure that these devotees and all of my initiated disciples there are strictly following the four regulative principles and chanting a minimum of 16 rounds every day, avoiding the 10 offenses. Also, be sure that the second initiates know the brahminical principles given in Bhagavad Gita, 18,42.
Hoping this will meet you in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1976 - Letters
- 1976 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1976-10 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Vrndavana
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Vrndavana
- Narahari - Letters
- Letters Giving the Names of New Initiates
- 1976 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1976 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1976