761001 - Letter to Rajiv Gupta written from Vrndavana
- Shri Krishna Balaram Mandir,
- Chattikara Rd. Raman Reti,
- Vrindaban , Mathura , U.P.
1st October, 76
My dear Guptaji,
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter undated and have noted the contents. Please come immediately and please bring one nice English to Bengali dictionary, prepared either by Subala Mitra or Ashutosh Deva. The price may be taken from the Temple to purchase it.
I shall be in Vrindaban up till the 8th, and then after going to Aligarh and Chandigarh I shall return about 17th-18th inst.
I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- Shri Rajiv Gupta,
- 28A/, Kamla Magal,
- 1976 - Letters
- 1976 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1976-10 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Vrndavana
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Vrndavana
- Letters to Acquaintances
- 1976 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1976 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1976