760731 - Letter to Rucira written from Paris
4 Rue le Sueur Paris 16 France
July 31, 1976
Watford 8EP WD2
My dear Rucira dasi:
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your gift and note dated.
This process of offering whatever one has in one's possession for the pleasure of the spiritual master or Krsna is recommended in the Bhagavad gita by the Lord Himself when he says, "yat karosi yad asnasi yat karosi dadasi yat... " and "tad viddhi pranipatena pariprasnena sevaya. . . ". This process of offering everything in one's possession or ability is the recommended means for losing all attachment to material things and all attachment to material sense gratification. When one has become purified by this process of offering everything back to the Supreme he becomes simply attached to pleasing the Supreme Lord. This is the perfection of life. It is attained simply by following the four regulative principles, chanting sixteen rounds daily, and regularly offering one's time and effort in the propagation of this Krsna Consciousness Movement.
I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well wisher
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1976 - Letters
- 1976 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1976-07 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - Europe
- Letters Written from - Europe, France - Paris
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Europe
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Europe, France - Paris
- Rucira dasi - Letters
- 1976 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1976 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1976