760708 - Letter to Yasodalala written from New York
340 W. 55th. Street,
July 8, 76
Yasodalala das Brahmacari,
200 Bloomsbury Avenue,
Catonsville, Maryland 21228,
My dear Yasodalala das,
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter with enclosed check and I thank you very much.
The only way that we can overcome maya is by seriously and sincerely taking shelter of Krishna. Daivi esa guna mayi mama maya duratyaya, mam eva ye prapadyante mayam etam taranti te. So chant very sincerely and follow the four regulative principles strictly and very soon you will be able to find shelter from the miseries of material attachment.
I hope that this meets you in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1976 - Letters
- 1976 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1976-07 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - USA
- Letters Written from - USA, New York
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - USA
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - USA, New York
- Yasodalala - Letters
- 1976 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1976 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - SIC
- Letters - Signed, 1976