760406 - Letter to Puru written from Vrndavana
Krishna Balaram Mandir,
Chattikara Road, Raman Reti,
Vrindaban, Dist. Mathura, U.P.
April 6, 1976
Puru das Adhikari,
3764 Watseka Ave.,
Los Angeles, California 90034
My dear Puru das,
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated February 7, 1976 addressed to Hridayananda Maharaja. Concerning the use of sour cream in the temple, it should be stopped immediately. Nothing should be offered to the Deities which is purchased in the stores. Things produced by the karmis should not be offered to Radha-Krishna. Ice cream, if you can prepare, is o.k., but not otherwise. Now, you have such a big stock of this sour cream, so sell the stock at any cost. Who is the rascal who has purchased without permission?
I hope that this meets you in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1976 - Letters
- 1976 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1976-04 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Vrndavana
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Vrndavana
- Puru - Letters
- 1976 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1976 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1976