760214 - Letter to Brahmananda written from Mayapur
Mayapur Candrodaya Mandir
P.O. Sridham Mayapur
Dist. Nadia, West Bengal
14 February 76
My dear Brahmananda Swami,
Please accept my blessings. I beg to acknowledge receipt of your letter dated February 1, 1976.
If you are needed there, it is all right for you to miss the festival. You will have to accept the decisions made by the other GBC. You can gradually train Nanda Kumar. He is undoubtedly a good pujari.
Regarding your visa problem, I think by tactful arrangement they will extend, but you know better than me. Otherwise you can come here to India. Or better, why not go to Mauritius and take missionary visa there and at the same time work vigorously. Mauritius is also a nice place on the sea side.
Chyavana is now here in Vrindaban. And Chaitya Guru is here in Mayapur working, so we shall see later on about him.
Regarding your questions about the problems in your zone and your question about why are you there, these should be taken up with the GBC.
Please keep some men in Mauritius to carry on as I have said in my last letter.
I hope this meets you well.
Your ever well wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
His Holiness Brahmananda Swami
Puran Singh Close
P.O. Box 28946
- 1976 - Letters
- 1976 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1976-02 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Mayapur
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Mayapur
- Brahmananda - Letters
- 1976 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1976 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1976
- Letters - With Added Handwriting