760209 - Letter to David Alan Ladner written from Mayapur
- Mayapur Candradoya Mandir
- P.O. Sridham Mayapur
- Dist. Nadia, West Bengal
9 February 76
My dear David Alan Ladner,
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated 19 November, 1975.
It is very nice that you chant and take prasadam with our devotees in Berkeley. Please continue to chant Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare and your life will most certainly become perfect. Actually real peace is to spread this chanting everywhere. That we are doing.
Regarding your request for money, we ourselves are beggars and if we do get some money, we immediately use it to spread the chanting of the holy name of Krishna.
I hope this meets you well.
Your ever well wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- David Alan Ladner
- 2455 Prospect #127
- Berkeley, Calif. 94704
- 1976 - Letters
- 1976 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1976-02 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Mayapur
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Mayapur
- Letters to Aspiring Devotees
- 1976 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1976 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1976