760131 - Letter to Gaura Govinda written from Mayapur
P.O. Sreedham Mayapur,
Dist. Nadia, West Bengal
31st January, 76
My dear Goura Govinda,
Please accept my blessings. I beg to acknowledge receipt of your letter dated 19th January, 1976 and I have noted the contents.
Regarding the mutation, I understand the Settlement officer has asked you to wait still another month. Also you have no men nor books. Neither you have any place to live. Therefore, the best thing is that you come immediately to Mayapur where I am staying until Gaura Purnima. You can do your translation work nicely here, and after the Gaura Purnima festival all the necessary arrangements for Orissa can be made.
I hope this meets you well.
Your ever well wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
His Holiness Gour Govinda Swami
ISKCON [unclear] Bhubaneswar-2
Dist. Puri, Orissa
- 1976 - Letters
- 1976 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1976-01 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Mayapur
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Mayapur
- Gaura Govinda - Letters
- 1976 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1976 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1976