760123 - Letter to M. N. Chaudhuri written from Mayapur
Shree Mayapur Chandradoya Mandir,
P.O. Sreedham Mayapur,
Dist. Nadia, West Bengal
23rd January, 76
Shri N. N. Chaudhuri,
Department of Development and Planning,
Government of West Bengal,
Raj Bhavan, Calcutta.
Dear Shri Chaudhuri ji,
Please accept my greetings. I was very pleased to meet you at the airport in New Delhi. I think it was ordained by Lord Krishna because I need your help in the service of Lord Krishna.
The bearer of this letter is the secretary at our Mayapur establishment, and he will explain to you about our activities there. I am presently at Mayapur and it would be a great satisfaction if you could kindly visit our establishment and see how things are being conducted. We are developing a plan to be self-sufficient. Namely, to produce our food grains, maintain cows, for drinking milk, and weave cloth for garments. We have plans for erecting a magnificent international city based on this Vedic culture. For this purpose we want a considerable tract of land, and I therefore wish that the Government may acquire some land for us so that we may develop our plan. I hope you can help me in this connection. I would be very glad if you could come to Mayapur, see our activities, take noon-day Prasadam and discuss with me.
I hope this letter meets you well.
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1976 - Letters
- 1976 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1976-01 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Mayapur
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Mayapur
- Letters to Public Officials
- 1976 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1976 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - SIC
- Letters - Signed, 1976