760121 - Letter to Rupanuga written from Mayapur
21st January, 76
My Dear Rupanuga,
Please accept my blessings. I beg to acknowledge receipt of your letter dated 17th January, 1976.
Madhudvisa Swami has come here from Australia and as he is free I am sending him to New York. I have discussed with him how I want my rooms to be. As things have generally not been so well managed there I have asked him to be ad-hoc President of New York Temple until the coming GBC meeting.
Hoping this meets you well.
Your ever well wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
Sriman Rupanuga das
By Hand Delivery
- 1976 - Letters
- 1976 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1976-01 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Mayapur
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Mayapur
- Rupanuga - Letters
- 1976 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1976 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - SIC
- Letters - Signed, 1976