760113 - Letter to Brahmananda written from Calcutta
3 Albert Road,
13th January, 1976
My dear Brahmananda,
Please accept my blessings. I beg to acknowledge receipt of your letter dated December 27th, 1975.
Our movement is so large it requires expert management and strong vigilence. Now you are finding out so many things were mismanaged, but why didn't you find out before? What is the use of complaining now? It is your fault that you remained absent for so long. The GBC's first business is to manage their zones. You said you were training Chayavana. Anyway, just try to mend things and restore it to its original position.
Caitya Guru's case is one of misused intelligence. I have also received complaint about him from Nava Yogendra Maharaj. He has been taken out of any position of responsibility.
I hope this meets you well.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
His Holiness Brahmananda Swami
- 1976 - Letters
- 1976 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1976-01 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Calcutta
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Calcutta
- Brahmananda - Letters
- 1976 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1976 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1976