751029 - Letter to Mr. S.D. Kulshrestha, District Judge of Agra written from Nairobi
P.O.Box 28946, Nairobi, Kenya
October 29, 75
District Judge of Agra
Through his Personal Assistant Mr. S.D. Kulshrestha
District Judges Court
AGRA, U.P., India
Dear Sriman Kulshresthaji:
Please accept my blessings and offer my regards to Judge Saheb. I am in due receipt of your letter dated September 24, 1975, while I am on tour. I left India on September 30th and went to Mauritius. From there I went to South Africa to Durban and Johannesburg, and then again I came to Mauritius and from there to East Africa to Nairobi at the above address.
I am very sorry to learn that Judge Saheb was sick and we could not meet. Anyway I am returning to India on November 2nd and afterwards I have to go to Vrindaban. So if Judge Saheb makes any program for my going to Agra and to arrange for a meeting of the leading people of the city, it will be a great pleasure for me to meet them and present my appeal so that they may join this great movement.
With the consent of Judge Saheb you can reply this letter to my Bombay address as follows: Hare Krishna Land, Gandhi Gram Road, Juhu, Bombay 400054.
I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-10 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - Africa
- Letters Written from - Africa, Kenya - Nairobi
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Africa
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Africa, Kenya - Nairobi
- Letters to Public Officials
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1975