751016 - Letter to Ramesvara written from Johannesburg
59 Muller St.
16 October, 75
Ramesvara das brahmacari
Bhaktivedanta Book Trust
3764 Watseka Ave.,
Los Angeles, California 90034
My dear Ramesvara dasa,
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated Sept. 27, 1975 and I have noted the contents carefully.
Concerning the expenses listed of phone calls, you should minimize phone calls. Concerning loans to temples, loans should be limited to a certain extent. Monthly installments should be regularly reminded and taken payment of.
So far Kirtiraj is concerned, preaching is our first business and ordering is routine work. Anyone can learn and manage the ordering department, but preaching requires special qualification. So Kirtiraj, if he is qualified for preaching he can be replaced for routine work of order execution.
I hope that this meets you in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
P.S. Concerning Prices of books to Nairobi, if it is not very difficult for you, you can accept this. Our main purpose is to distribute books not making extraordinary profit. I think India and Africa, both are poor countries; so it is up to you.
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-10 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - Africa
- Letters Written from - Africa, S. Africa - Johannesburg
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Africa
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Africa, S. Africa - Johannesburg
- Ramesvara - Letters
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1975