750826 - Letter to Gurukrpa written from Vrndavana
August 26, 1975
Krishna Balaram Mandir, Raman Reti
His Holiness Guru Kripa Swami
51 Coelho Way
Honolulu, Hawaii 96817
My Dear Gurukrpa Swami:
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated August 15, 1975 and have noted the contents. Regarding Manasvi you immediately inform the police that he has misappropriated so much money. He must give the account or we shall prosecute. Yes, Sruta Kirti he is a good boy, so he can be made the President as you suggest.
You are GBC so you must stop all this from going on. The best procedure is that the Treasurer takes all money collected and immediately writes it in the book and then daily deposits everything in the bank. None of the collection should be used for spending. All expenditures should be done by check as far as possible. Check means two signatures, so in this way this nonsense will be stopped. Please see that all temples are following this system. These report are very much disturbing to me. How can I translate?
I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-08 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Vrndavana
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Vrndavana
- Gurukrpa - Letters
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1975