750713 - Letter to Narottamananda written from Philadelphia
424 E. Woodlawn Ave.
July 13, 1975
Sriman Narottamananda das Adhikary
Krishna Balaram Mandir
Raman Reti, Vrindaban, U.P.
Dist, Mathura, INDIA
My Dear Narottamananda das:
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated July 4, 1975 and have noted the contents. Regarding your taking a second wife, you cannot do this. At least you cannot stay in our temple in Vrindaban. If you want to take a second wife, then you have to leave our Vrindaban temple. Whether you can maintain them and take some job and earn? Our temples cannot support you and your two wives. You will then want three, four, and more. Anyway as an American it is illegal for you to do this. We are trying to minimize sex and you are trying to increase it. Please give up this idea.
I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-07 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - USA
- Letters Written from - USA, Philadelphia
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - USA
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - USA, Philadelphia
- Narottamananda - Letters
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1975