750705 - Letter to Svarupa Damodara written from Chicago
1014 Emerson St., Evanston, Ill.
July 5, 1975
Sriman Swarupa Damodar das Brahmachary
1287 Ponce de Leon Ave. NE
Atlanta, Ga. 30306
My Dear Swarupa Damodar das:
Please accept my blessings. I have read Dr. Wolf's letter addressed to you dated July 1, 1975. I think he has given you good, sane advice. I think you should not think of relinquish your job without meeting me and discussing the matter deeply. Don't do anything out of sentiment. You must make the best use of a bad bargain. Unless you keep your job, you will not be considered an important man in the material sense. And, if you are not an important man, then who will listen to you?
I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
cc: Dr. W.H. Wolf-Rottkay, California
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-07 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - USA
- Letters Written from - USA, Chicago
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - USA
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - USA, Chicago
- Svarupa Damodara - Letters
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1975