750619 - Letter to Dr. W.D. Currier written from Honolulu
International Society For Krishna Consciousness
CENTER: 51 Coelho Way, Honolulu, Hawaii
W.D. Currier, M.D., INC.
960 East Green St., Suite 209
Pasadena, California 91106
My dear Dr. Currier,
Please accept my greetings. I am in due receipt of your kind letter dated June 16, 1975 and have noted the contents. If you are willing to offer your medical services to my students, when it is required, that will be very nice. It is important to keep the body fit and healthy so that we will not meet the obstacle of ill health while serving Krishna. Ill health may hinder one's service, so, we want to avoid it as much as possible. Enclosed herein is the question sheet sent by you, duly filled out by me for your information and signed by me. Thank you.
I hope this letter finds you well.
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
Enc: question sheet.
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-06 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - USA
- Letters Written from - USA, Hawaii
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - USA
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - USA, Hawaii
- Letters to Doctors
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1975