750520 - Letter to Tusta Krsna written from Melbourne
May 20th, 1975
197 Danks St., Albert Park
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Tusta Krishna Swami
P.O. Box 65 082
Mairangi Bay, Auckland
My dear Tusta Krishna Swami,
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated May 14, 1975 and have noted the contents. Thank you for the U.S. 226 dollars and the A. 50 dollars daksina. I am very glad to hear that you are keeping yourself busy preaching. Don't become a dead man. Always preach.
It is very nice here in Melbourne. The temple is very beautiful. I will leave from here on the 23rd for Fiji and stay there for two days. Then I shall go to Honolulu and stay for at least one month.
I hope this meets you in good health.
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-05 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - Australasia
- Letters Written from - Australasia, Melbourne
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Australasia
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Australasia, Melbourne
- Tusta Krsna - Letters
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - SIC
- Letters - Signed, 1975