750415 - Letter to Unknown written from Delhi
[ P A G E M I S S I N G ]
2) A new set of Trustees will be made by His Divine Grace who will act as follows under the direction of His Divine Grace, Srila Prabhupada.
3) All the six hundred acres of land should be green and each Trustee shall be in charge of a certain portion of land (not exceeding 60 acres) and he shall see the land is green & producing something.
4) The watering arrangement will be made by the ISKCON and necessary financial arrangement will be made.
5) The purpose of the Trust will be to maintain as many cows and bulls are to be maintained as it can be managed by supplying foddars from the field by allotting field for pasturing.
6) The main business will be to attract the neighboring villagers to work for the field, eat sumptuously and chant Hare Krishna in front of the Deity Panchatattwa as many times as possible.
7) They should be (especially the women) engaged to spin thread for cloth and some of them should be engaged for weaving hand-loom cloth for their own use at least.
8) The idea is that the whole community should remain engaged in providing their necessities of life; they shall not go out side the community, chant Hare Krishna always; follow the rules and regulations and live peacefully.
9) The trustees also must follow the rules and regulations, chant Hare Krishna mantra, and the orders of His Divine Grace, Srila Prabhupada. If it is possible to act accordingly, then we shall take up the project, otherwise not.
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami