750318 - Letter to Navina Krsna and Mahanandini written from Bombay
Hare Krishna Land, Gandhi Gram Rd.
Juhu, Bombay 400 054 INDIA
March 18, 1975
Naveen and Margaret Khurana
2FY Lake Village Dr.
Walled Lake, Michigan 48088
My dear Naveen and Margaret,
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated March 9th, 1975 and have noted the contents. Thank you for your kind sentiments and the 100 dollar daksina. Upon the recommendation of Sriman Govardhana Prabhu, I have accepted you both as my duly initiated disciples and your names are as follows: Navina-Krsna dasa and Mahanandini devi dasi. Please continue to chant 16 rounds and to follow the four regulative principles as you have promised in your letter and your life will be perfect. Your beads will be sent along with Govardhana dasa.
I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-03 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Bombay
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Bombay
- Navina-Krsna - Letters
- Mahanandini dasi - Letters
- Letters to Married Couples
- Letters Giving the Names of New Initiates
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1975