750318 - Letter to Gandharva written from Bombay
Hare Krishna Land, Gandhi Gram Rd.
Juhu, Bombay 400 India
March 18, 1975
1608 East Republican St.45
Seattle Washington 98112
My dear Gandharva dasa,
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated Feb. 7th, 1975 and have noted the contents. We are very eager to give everyone a chance to become Krishna Conscious, but if someone repeatedly causes a disturbance then he may be asked to leave. That is not our business to ask people to leave our association but if they are actually causing too much disturbance by not co-operating with authorities or by not following the rules properly (especially the four regulative principles), then we are forced to do the necessary. If someone who has been asked to leave sincerely wants to be given another chance, following the rules strictly and co-operating with authority, then he may be admitted again. That is the Krishna Conscious system. Any way, whatever your position may be simply follow the rules carefully, chant 16 rounds and read my books and you will be saved from Maya. Regarding your writing, it is a little off-time. I suggest that you read my books more carefully and present things as I have presented them.
I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Svami
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-03 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Bombay
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Bombay
- Gandharva - Letters
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - SIC
- Letters - Signed, 1975