750314 - Letter to Yogamaya written from Tehran
P.O.Box 66-1540 Niavaran
March 14, 1975
3764 Watseka Ave.
Los Angeles, Calif. 90034
My dear Yogamaya devi dasi,
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your short note (dated nil) and poem. The poem is very nice. You are understanding the philosophy nicely. Keep yourself strongly fixed in Krishna Consciousness by following all of the rules and regulations. Rise early, attend mangala arati, and class. Chant 16 rounds daily without fail and observe the four regulative principle. In this way, you can realize Krishna in every step of life.
I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Svami
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-03 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - Asia
- Letters Written from - Asia, Iran - Tehran
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Asia
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Asia, Iran - Tehran
- Yogamaya dasi - Letters
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1975