750314 - Letter to Tirthanga written from Tehran
P.O. Box 66-1540 Niavaran, Tehran,
March 14th, 75
Tirthanga dasa adhikari,
1 Berlin 31
My dear Tirthanga dasa,
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated Feb. 28th, 1975 and have noted the contents. Regarding your questions, the main things is that whatever is required by you and your family to live nicely in Krishna Consciousness, that much you should accept. Do not take more than what you actually need. And you should give whatever you can to the temple as donation. Nothing is compulsory. Whatever you kindly pay, that will be accepted.
Regarding sending children to Gurukula, that is also optional, not compulsory. The most important things are that you follow very carefully all of the rules and regulations such as rising early, and having mangala arati and classes, etc. and that you chant at least 16 rounds daily without fail. These things are most essential for your spiritual advancement and then everything will be alright.
I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-03 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - Asia
- Letters Written from - Asia, Iran - Tehran
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Asia
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Asia, Iran - Tehran
- Tirthanga - Letters
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - SIC
- Letters - Signed, 1975