750314 - Letter to Augusto and Romeo written from Tehran
P.O. Box 66-1540 Niavaran
March 14, 1975
Augusto and Romeo
Cande de Iraja 619/207
Botalogo, Rio, Brazil
My dear Augusto and Romeo,
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated Feb. 17th, 1975 and have noted the contents. It is not compulsory that one live in the temple, but in order to make spiritual advancement, one must follow all the rule and regulations of Krishna Consciousness, just as the devotees in the temples do. One must rise early, hold mangala arati, have class and chant at least 16 rounds daily as well as follow the four regulative principles. It is always best to associate with devotees as much as possible if one cannot live in the temple. I think Mahavira dasa is in charge of our Brazil temple, so you can co-operate with him nicely and follow his advice.
Regarding Siddhar svarupa Gosvami, he is preaching nicely in our Honolulu temple.
I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-03 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - Asia
- Letters Written from - Asia, Iran - Tehran
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Asia
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Asia, Iran - Tehran
- Letters to Aspiring Devotees
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - SIC
- Letters - Signed, 1975