750313 - Letter to Manasvi written from Tehran
P.O. Box 66-1540 Niavaran, Tehran, Iran
March 13th, 75
Manasvi das adhikari
51 Coelho way,
Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.A.
My dear Manasvi das,
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated Feb. 28th, 1975 and have noted the contents. I am very glad to hear that things are going nicely there. Our Honolulu center is very nice. Give Siddhar svarupa Maharaja nice facilities for preaching. He can attract many people by his preaching. Regarding the shortage of men that you mentioned, I have spoken to Kirtanananda Svami and asked him to try and arrange for more men to come. And regarding the cows on the farm, try to make some ghee also. That will be very valuable.
I have accepted the persons whom you have recommended for 1st initiation. Their names are: Linda—Lilasravana, Kathryn—Kamini, Cynthia—sita, Joe—Yasodala, Ronald—Ranganatha. Their beads can be chanted by Kirtanananda Svami. Also I have accepted Laksmana dasa for 2nd initiation. His thread and mantra sheet is enclosed herein. Let him hear the tape of myself chanting the gayatri mantra in his right ear. Keep the standard of devotional service very strict there.
I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-03 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - Asia
- Letters Written from - Asia, Iran - Tehran
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Asia
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Asia, Iran - Tehran
- Manasvi - Letters
- Letters Giving the Names of New Initiates
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1975