750215 - Letter to Jennifer written from Mexico City
Gobernador Tiburcio, Montiel No. 45
San Miguel, Mexico 18, D.F.
Mexico City, Mexico
Feb. 15th, 1975
Jennifer Wayne Woodward
3143 16th St.
San Francisco, Calif. 94103
My dear Jennifer,
Please accept my greetings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated Jan. 6th, 1975 and have noted the contents. Thank you for your donation of 20 dollars. We are Vaisnavas. We are not concerned with male or female position in life. That is simply bodily concept of life. It is not spiritual. Whether one is male or female, it doesn't matter, simply chant Hare Krishna and follow the four regulative principles and your life will be perfect.
Regarding initiation, it is required that you be recommend by one of our temple presidents to me and then I shall consider it. First of all, one must have followed the regulative principle for at least six months without deviation. It is not necessarily required to live in the temple, but you must observe the rules.
I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Svami
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-02 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - Mexico
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Mexico
- Letters to Aspiring Devotees
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1975