750116 - Letter to Bhrsakapi written from Bombay
Hare Krishna Land, Gandhi Gram Rd.
Juhu, Bombay 400 054 INDIA
Jan. 16 75
Bhrsakapi das adhikari
2015 Q Street. NW
My dear Bhrsakapi das,
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated nil and have noted the contents. Thank you for distributing my books so enthusiastically. Please increase this book distribution as much as possible. Regarding the Mayapur and Vrindavan festivals coming up, you can come to one of them or both of them as it is convenient to you.
I have accepted the three devotees that you have recommended for 1st initiation and their names are as follows: Ben—Bhavanātha dāsa, Jeff—Yadunātha dāsa, Jim—Yājña dāsa. Their beads may be chanted on by Kirtanananda Svami. I have also accepted the three men that you have recommended for 2nd initiation. Their threads and mantra sheets are enclosed herein. Let them hear the gayatri mantra through the right ear from the tape of myself saying it. Please make sure that these new devotees (as well as the old ones) follow all of my rules and regulations strictly. They must chant 16 rounds, rise early, attend class, etc. Without these things, there is no spiritual life at all.
I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Svami
Enc: 3 threads and mantra sheets.
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-01 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Bombay
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Bombay
- Bhrsakapi - Letters
- Letters Giving the Names of New Initiates
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1975