750108 - Letter to Madhudvisa written from Bombay
Hare Krishna Land, Gandhi Gram Rd.
Juhu, Bombay 400 054 INDIA
Jan. 8th 75
ISKCON, 197 Danks St.
Melbourne, Australia 3206
My dear Madhudvisah Svami,
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated Dec. 16th, 1974 and have noted the contents. We can have the installation there in May if you think it is wiser.
I have accepted Bhakta Wayne and Bhakta Rod as my firstly initiated disciples. Their names are as follows: Venugopala and Ramasaran. Also I have accepted Antaratma dasa, Ramai dasa, Gunavati dasi, and Camari dasi as duly initiated brahmanas. Their threads and mantra sheets are enclosed.
I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
Enc: 4 sacred threads and mantra sheet
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-01 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Bombay
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Bombay
- Madhudvisa - Letters
- Letters Giving the Names of New Initiates
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - SIC
- Letters - Signed, 1975