750106 - Letter to Citsukhananda written from Bombay
Hare Krishna Land, Gandhi Gram Road
Juhu, Bombay 400 054 India
Jan. 6th, 1975
Chitsukhananda das adhikari
Minato Ku, Tokyo, Japan
My dear Chitsukhananda das,
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated Dec. 26th, 1974 and have noted the contents. Regarding your new engagement, you can consult with Guru Kripa Maharaja and decide which engagement will be best for you.
Your new son's name can be Virat das.
Always continue chanting 16 rounds and reading my books, observing all the rules and regulations and you will be strong in Krishna's service.
I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-01 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Bombay
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Bombay
- Citsukhananda - Letters
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - SIC
- Letters - Signed, 1975