Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
741009 - Letter to Pariksit written from Mayapur
October 09, 1974
My Dear Pariksit dasa:
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated September 13, 1974 and have noted the contents. The answers to your questions are as follows:
1. Regarding Krsna das Kaviraja, there is no such information, but as far as possible, he was brahmacari.
2. Lord Nityananda and the associates appeared in the room.
3. The stick held by Lord Nityananda is like your sketch.
4. The bodily hues of the devotees of Lord Nityananda, why green? But, it can be done, there is no harm.
5. You can continue not showing Srimati Radharani's feet.
I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami