740816 - Letter to Jayatirtha written from Vrndavana
Krishna Balaram Mandir
Raman Reti, Vrindaban
Dist. Mathura U.P.
Sriman Jayathirtha Das Adhikari
3764 Watseka Ave
Los Angeles, Ca 90034
My Dear Jayathirtha das:
Please accept my blessings. With regard to the collections of Gurukripa Swami that he pays to DNP henceforth, the equivalent amount should be transferred to India as follows: 50% to Mayapur Project in care of American Express Calcutta ISKCON a/c # 090031; and 50% to Vrindaban Project direct.
I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1974 - Letters
- 1974 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1974-08 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Vrndavana
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Vrndavana
- Jayatirtha - Letters
- 1974 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1974 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1974