740201 - Letter to Mukunda written from Hong Kong
February 1, 1974
A.C. BHAKTIVEDANTA SWAMI PRABHUPADA
Please accept my blessings. I beg to acknowledge receipt of your letter of January 14, 1974.
I am glad you are cooperating with Madhavananda. That I want. As long as we are sincere there is no question of split amongst us; the split only means someone is not sincere, otherwise there is no question of it.
I have received the returned bank statements and letter regarding my entry certificate. I shall take this matter up with the embassy when I go to New Delhi.
I am glad to hear you are correcting the pamphlet for the Bhaktivedanta Manor. I share your confidence that if done rightly, we can attract many persons, to visit the Manor and take prasadam and chant Hare Krsna. That will be a great victory, and if they can take our books and hear the philosophy then we can make devotees out of them. This great responsibility is in your charge. I have given you all the guidance and hints and it is described in all my books. Now it is up to you. Please keep our principles firmly and everything will come out successful.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
2 Queens Road C.Hong Kong GPO Box 42 Tel 5233111[unclear]
- 1974 - Letters
- 1974 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1974-02 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - Asia
- Letters Written from - Asia, Hong Kong
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Asia
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Asia, Hong Kong
- Mukunda - Letters
- 1974 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1974 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1974