730324 - Letter to Bali-mardana written from Hyderabad
March 24, 1973
My dear Bali-mardana:
Please accept my blessings.
We are negotiating the purchase of the Bombay property for a lump sum cash payment of about 10 lakhs, which at the official rate amounts to about $130,000.
If this negotiation is settled to our satisfaction, we will require your lending this amount to the Bombay project from our New York building fund. So kindly make the necessary arrangements, and await our final instructions through telegram or by Atreya Rsi to send the funds.
You will be refunded the loan with interest by the Mayapur Fund. The Bombay project will in turn pay the Mayapur construction expenses. For the future of New York Temple expansions I have discussed different alternatives with Atreya Rsi, who will discuss them with you upon his arrival.
The day after tomorrow we are leaving for Bombay, and then in a few days for London. From London we are going to L.A. via New York ISKCON.
Hoping this finds you in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1973 - Letters
- 1973 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1973-03 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Hyderabad
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Hyderabad
- Bali Mardan - Letters
- 1973 - Letters Needing Scans