730221 - Letter to Mukunda written from Auckland
Date: Feb 21, 73
Camp: ISKCON New Zealand
67 Gribblehirst Rd.
Mt. Albert, Auckland
My Dear Mukunda,
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated 13 February 1973 and have noted its contents carefully. Your program for working with the TV personalities seems to be very nice. Even though the results are not coming so quickly, please do not be discouraged.
But one thing, you should try and get these TV personalities to show our books and advertise them over the air. This will be the real success of our endeavors with the media. I have always stressed that we must become recognized not only by the mass but also by the class. This class section of the society should be encouraged to write letters of appreciation of my books and of our activities.
Just recently Rupanuga Das Goswami has had one very successful meeting with Kenneth Keating, the American Ambassador to India and he has agreed to be our chief guest when we open our center in downtown Manhattan. I have said before, Hearing is the first step in God realization; therefore if we can simply convince these big men to hear, then gradually they will come to the point of accepting us. I shall be returning to America in the early Spring and will be looking forward to seeing you.
I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1973 - Letters
- 1973 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1973-02 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - Australasia
- Letters Written from - Australasia, Auckland N.Z.
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Australasia
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Australasia, Auckland N.Z.
- Mukunda - Letters
- 1973 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1973 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1973