720526 - Letter to Omkara written from Los Angeles
Los Angeles, ISKCON
May 26 72
My Dear Omkar,
Please accept my blessings, and offer my greetings to your good father Kanshiram. I heard that you were married during my absence, although I had been in Delhi there was no chance to see you and your father. But I am remembering always you and your father, that you so selflessly aided me in my preparation for coming to the western countries and distributing the great gift of Srimad Bhagavatam to the western society.
Now I want to print some of my books in Hindi and English there in India. The size of the books is about 9-1/2 inches x 6-1/2 inches on the average. So kindly let me know the composition and printing prices per page for such booklets and then we shall send you the matter and do the needful. We have got already our office in Vrindavan and my representative from Vrindavan, Gurudas Adhikary, my American disciple, whenever he goes to Delhi I will ask him to see you.
Hoping this meets you and your wonderful family in the best of health.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
New O.K. [handwritten] Press
- 1972 - Letters
- 1972 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1972-05 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - USA
- Letters Written from - USA, Los Angeles
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - USA
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - USA, Los Angeles
- Letters to Acquaintances
- Letters to Publishers
- 1972 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1972 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - SIC
- Letters - Signed, 1972