690907 - Letter to Manager of The Punjab National Bank written from Hamburg
INTERNATIONALE GESELLSCHAFT FUR
2 Hamburg 19, Eppendorfer Weg 11
September 7th, 69
The Punjab National Bank
Vrindaban, Mathura U.P.
REF: Your letter dated 25th August 1969, addressed to Messrs. United Shipping Corporation (14/2 Old China Bazar Street—Room No. 18, Calcutta) in the matter of shipment of 8 cases Srimad Bhagavatam, account Sri A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami, to New York per S.S. Jalakala
With reference to the above, I beg to inform you that the value of the invoice has been increased from Rs. 3,252.60 to Rs. 4,096.00 on account of some mistake in calculation. I am now on touring, therefore I cannot send you immediately the amended invoice. But you can accept it from me and do the needful. So for sending the documents direct to New York, you can take it from me that it is in order. The charges for sending the documents may be debited from my account.
Further in connection with the Deity supply by Ram Nath Murtivala, I did not hear anything from him. Kindly reply to this letter. You can sent me a note informing me what is the situation about this advance. On Thursday morning I am going to London, and my address will be as follows: INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR KRISHNA CONSCIOUSNESS, 7 Bury Place, WC 1, London England. Kindly reply to this letter and oblige.
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1969 - Letters
- 1969 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1969-09 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - Europe
- Letters Written from - Europe, Germany - Hamburg
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Europe
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - Europe, Germany
- Letters to Bank Personel
- 1969 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Unsigned, 1969
- 1969 - Letters with Scans of the Originals