680530 - Letter to Mukunda written from Boston
May 30, 1968
My Dear Mukunda,
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your recommendation for initiation to Stanley, whose name is now Sacisuta. In the meantime, I have received another letter from Aniruddha that he is in disagreement with Umapati. I do now know what is the basis of this disagreement, but when you are there, I request you to see to the matter and try to mitigate their illusory disagreement. Even there is disagreement, the platform should be Krishna Consciousness, and in that platform if there is disagreement there is no inebriety.
Perhaps you have heard that my application for permanent visa has been denied on the ground that I filed my application while I came as a visitor. So I am leaving for Montreal on the 3rd of June, and second chapter for trying for visa there will begin. I do not know what is the result in future, but this time I have desired that I may go to London, and try to establish a center there for European activities.
I have not heard for many days about your good wife, Janaki; I hope she is doing well.
Hoping you are all well.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1968 - Letters
- 1968 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1968-05 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - USA
- Letters Written from - USA, Boston
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - USA
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - USA, Boston
- Mukunda - Letters
- Letters Giving the Names of New Initiates
- 1968 - Letters Needing Scans