680122 - Letter to Satsvarupa written from Los Angeles
Jan. 22, 1968
My dear Satsvarupa, please accept my blessings. I have duly received back the tapes from San Francisco. Herewith please find another tape. I have received back the edited papers on Srimad Bhagvatam.
Brahmananda & others cannot change the style. They want to see if there is any grammatical discrepancy.
I understand that sometimes you feel sex urges and frustration. In the material world sex urge is the binding force for material existence. A determined person tolerates such sex urges as one tolerates the itching sensation of eczema. If not one can satisfy the sex urge by legitimate marriage. Immoral sex life and spiritual advancement are incompatible proposition. Your full engagement in K.C. & constant chanting will save you from all inconveniences.
You have accepted me as father, so I have also accepted you as my dear and real son. Relationship of father & son on spiritual platform is real and eternal, on the material platform such relationship is ephemeral and temporary. Although I cannot give you anything as father, still I can pray to Krishna for your more & more advancement in K.C. Your sincerity & service mood will always help you in advancing your genuine cause.
Hope you are well,
- 1968 - Letters
- 1968 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1968-01 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - USA
- Letters Written from - USA, Los Angeles
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - USA
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - USA, Los Angeles
- Satsvarupa - Letters
- Letters with Scans of Original Handwriting
- 1968 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1968 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1968