750401 - Letter to Manasvi written from Mayapur
Revision as of 06:28, 3 July 2020 by SharmisthaK (talk | contribs)
P.O. Sree Mayapur Dham
W. Bengal (Dist. Nadia)
April 1st, 1975
Manasvi dasa adhikari
51 Coelho Way
Honolulu, Hawaii U.S.A.
My dear Manasvi dasa,
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated March 13th, 1975 and have noted the contents. I am very glad to hear that everything is going on nicely there. Encourage Siddhar Swarupa Maharaja to continue to speak as much as possible and give him all facilities. Whenever there is some question or if he speaks something incorrect, you may humbly correct him or if need be, I can also give correction by mail. His booklet is very nicely done. It is sound preaching.
Continue all your programs there nicely, giving special stress to strictly following all of the rules and regulations especially the four regulative principles and chanting 16 rounds daily then everything will be very nice. I will most likely be coming there in the fall for some time after my European and American tour.
I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Svami
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-04 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Mayapur
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Mayapur
- Manasvi - Letters
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - SIC
- Letters - Signed, 1975