750116 - Letter to Tripurari written from Bombay
Revision as of 15:54, 16 June 2020 by SharmisthaK (talk | contribs)
Hare Krishna Land, Gandhi Gram Rd.
Juhu, Bombay 400 054 INDIA
Jan. 16, 1975
1287 Ponce de Leon Ave. N.E.
Atlanta, Georgia 30306
My dear Tripurari das,
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letters dated Jan. 1st and 5th, 1975 and have noted the contents. My general request is that you all distribute as many books as possible and at the same time be very careful in dealings with others so that they may not become irritated with us. Your books sales statistics are astounding. I am so much pleased. Please continue distributing such nice quantities and try to enthuse others more and more. You are sincere, so Krishna will give you all intelligence, strength and everything else you may need to distribute millions and millions of books.
I have written letters to Ramesvar and Rupanuga in regards to the recent controversies about book distribution methods to be used by our men. You may refer to those letters if you like.
Regarding the two boys you mentioned, they can receive initiation in Mayapur as long as they are recommended by the temple president or GBC.
I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Svami
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-01 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Bombay
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Bombay
- Tripurari - Letters
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - SIC
- Letters - Signed, 1975