750112 - Letter to Nari written from Bombay
Revision as of 09:15, 16 June 2020 by SharmisthaK (talk | contribs)
Hare Krishna Land, Gandhi Gram Rd.
Juhu, Bombay 400 054 INDIA
Jan. 12, 1975
Nari devi dasi
716 Elmwood Ave.
Buffalo, New York 14222
My dear Nari devi dasi,
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated 11-26-74 and have noted the contents. You must follow the principles that I have given at all times, under all circumstances. Without these four principles, there is no spiritual life. Even it may be very difficult you must follow. You should reject anything or anyone who advises you to break these principles. Association with such persons is worse than poison.
If you like, you may come to Vrindavan and live for some time.
I hope this meets you in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- 1975 - Letters
- 1975 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1975-01 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Bombay
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Bombay
- Nari dasi - Letters
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1975 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1975