710615 - Letter to Citralekha written from Bombay
CAMP: ISKCON; P.O. Box no. 387; Fort, Bombay-1; INDIA 15th June, 1971
My Dear Chitralekha,
Please accept my blessings. I beg to acknowledge receipt of your letter undated and have noted the contents. I am so glad to hear how nicely you are attending the Deity. Please continue this activity along with your other god-sisters. The more you beautify the Deities, the more your heart will be beautiful and you will understand Krishna Consciousness very distinctly.
Yes, the bumble bee is very much favored by Krishna and Radharani. Sometimes the bumble bee is taken as a messenger by Radharani and she rebukes the bumble bee because the bumble bee is blackish and Krishna is also blackish. Still, in spite of all rebuking, the bumble bee tried always to touch the Lotus Feet of Radharani. Therefore the bumble bee is to be offered our all reverence and respect. So please try to attract always the bumble bee by sufficiently decorating the Deity with flowers.
Please offer my blessings to the others. Hoping this will meet you in good health.
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
Srimati Chitralekha Devi Dasi
3, Albert Road
- 1971 - Letters
- 1971 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1971-06 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Bombay
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Bombay
- Citralekha dasi - Letters
- 1971 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1971 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1971