710102 - Letter to Bank of Baroda written from Surat
January 02, 1971
Bank of Baroda
Post Box No. 11037
Re: My Savings Bank Account Number 4966 with you.
With reference to your letter No. FGN:15/1581, dated December 15th, 1970, I beg to reply your inquiries as follows:
1. I departed from India on December 13rd, 1967.
2. My Reserve Bank Approval Number and date is No. 4599/2-67 dated November 18th, 1967.
3. The purpose and duration of my stay abroad are preaching work on the philosophy of Caitanya cult and the duration was two (2) years and nine (9) months.
4. I was being maintained by the International Society for Krishna Consciousness of which I am the Founder and Acarya.
5. The date of my return to India is August 24th, 1970.
6. I do not hold any foreign shares or securities.
7. My Passport Number is I-276896, issued by the Regional Passport Office, Delhi, on June 10th, 1965.
I am enclosing herewith the Exchange Control Form A. 7 (C) duly signed by me in duplicate; please find.
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami