671018 - Letter to Mukunda written from Calcutta
Oct. 18, 1967
My Dear Mukunda,
Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your telegram reading as follows;
"Swamiji Now Filling third Preference Visa with Documents"
Today I have been to the American Consular office & upon presentation of the invitation letters from the different centers I was at once granted visitors visa under #B2. The officer whom I met was very sympathetic & he said that Immigration visa from this side would take a long time for being granted better I took the visitors visa-so I have accepted it. Now for the present you may not take any steps until my arrival. Tomorrow we shall get your tamboura. Hope you are well.
Your ever well-wisher
A.C. Bhaktivedanta, Swami
Mukunda das Adhikary
518 Frederick St.
San Francisco, Calif.
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
c/o Maidan Dutta
76 Durga Charan Doctor Rd.
- 1967 - Letters
- 1967 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- 1967-10 - Lectures, Conversations and Letters
- Letters Written from - India
- Letters Written from - India, Calcutta
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India
- Lectures, Conversations and Letters - India, Calcutta
- Mukunda - Letters
- 1967 - Letters with Scans of the Originals
- 1967 - Letters with Scans of the Originals - checked
- Letters - Signed, 1967